Installing when auto boot is switched off..
If you place the CD in the CD drive and the installer does not start you probably have auto-boot switched
off. You can then install from the CD this way:
- Press and hold down Ctrl and press E to start the file manager.
- In the file manager find your drive with the WriteItNow CD. Here it is DVD RW Drive (H:) Disc.
- Double click on the DVD drive.
- If this starts the installer then follow the on screen prompts.
- If it just shows a list of files then double click on the installer and follow the screen prompts.